Effective date: May 04, 2018
Von Bismark Limited ("us", "we", or "our") operates the vonrepublic.club website and application (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.Data Controller
Data Controller means a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.User
The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.Types of Data CollectedPersonal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Unless explicitly asked for, we will not use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
If you have opted in to be contacted with marketing or promotional material, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Use of Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Von Bismark Limited uses the collected data for various purposes:
Retention of Data
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Von Bismark Limited will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Ireland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Ireland and process it there. Ireland is in the EU and subject to General Data Protection Regulations. You can find more information about GDPR here - https://www.eugdpr.org/
Under certain circumstances, Von Bismark Limited may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).Legal Requirements
Von Bismark Limited may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Security Of Data
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Von Bismark Limited
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security."Do Not Track" Signals
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.Your Rights
Von Bismark Limited aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us at [email protected]
vonrepublic.club to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Von Bismark Limited. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.Analytics
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/Payments
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payments (e.g. eCommerce Gateways).
The eCommerce Gateways we work with are:Two Tap
Two Tap Terms can be viewed here - https://twotap.com/terms/
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 ("Children").
Von Republic on Xbox One
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING Von Republic
Amongst other things, the Von Republic provides you with access to Merchants products to you ("Merchants
The Von Republic is operated by Von Bismark Limited, an Irish company (number 507620) having its registered office at 18, the Telford Building, Hsq, Dublin 8, Dublin, Ireland ("we", "us" and "our"). Our main trading address is: 9 Herbert Street, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland. Our email address is [email protected]
- To be able to use Von Republic fully you must register your details through the Registration Form. This requires you to provide your email address and a password. You warrant that all the information you provide will be true and accurate, and that you will keep it up to date.
- Your membership of Von Republic is personal to you. You must not share your password with anyone else (except a parent or guardian if you are a minor). If we find anyone else using your registration, we may terminate your access to Von Republic.
- You will let us know immediately at s[email protected]onrepublic.club if you suspect someone is using your membership without your permission and help us to deal with any such misuse.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
Purchasing in Von Republic
- Von Republic makes products available for purchase from other 3 parties (“Merchants”) for purchase with Von Coin. Von Coins have no fiat value and can only be exchanged for goods or service on the Von Republic platform
- Von Republic will from time to time fullfil it's own promotions and exchange products for Von Coins. In these cases you will have terms and conditions on a promotion by promotion basis that you have to adhere to.
- Each Merchant will have its own set of terms and conditions upon which it sells its products and you will be bound by these if you make a purchase. It will also have its own returns policy. You need to read all of that carefully. We are not responsible for the terms and conditions or other policies of the Merchants.
- We have no role in the fulfilment of any order you place with a Merchant. Also if there is any problem with your purchase, or you want to make a return, that is outside our area of responsibility and you must take all such matters up directly with the Merchant concerned.
- If you purchase items through Von Coin, the Merchant from whom you purchase the items will have its own terms and conditions of supply, which will apply to all sales between you and that Merchant.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to Von Republic
We may update Von Republic platform from time to time by adding or removing Merchants and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on Von Republic , including offers made by Merchants may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that Von republic , or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Access to and use of Von Republic
Von Republic is made available free of charge and "as is". We make no warranties whatsoever about the availability or operation of Von Republic or about any of the content displayed or available in Von Republic.
Access to Von Republic is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of Von Republic without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason if Von Republic is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Von Republic.
Our intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Von Repubilc, and in the material published on it, other than the Merchant products. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Von Republicfor your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on Von Republic.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors), in respect of the content must always be acknowledged in any such copies.
You must not use any part of the content on Von Republic for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us, our licensors, or Merchants.
No reliance on information
The content on Von Republic is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. In particular, we do not check or vet information made available by Merchants and it is your responsibility to ensure that any such information is accurate and up to date.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information we place on Von Republic, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that such content is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to Von Republic or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, Von Republic;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on Von Republic; or
- transactions with Merchants.
We only provide Von Republic for domestic and private use. You agree not to use Von Republic for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Von Republic or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on Von Republic. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Notwithstanding any of the forgoing, if we are found by a court to be liable to you (other than for death, or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for fraud) our maximum aggregate liability shall not exceed €100.Your Liability
We do not guarantee that Von Republic will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your Xbox, information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access Von Republic. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse Von Republic by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Von Republic, the server on which Von Republic is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Von Republic. You must not attack Von Republic via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you may be liable to criminal prosecution under the Criminal Damage Act 1991 and/or the Criminal Justice (Theft and Fraud Offences) Act, 2001. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Von Republic will cease immediately.
Third party links and resources in Von Republic
Where Von Republic contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
To contact us, please email s[email protected]
Thank you for visiting Von Republic.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may use The Platform ("Von Republic
"), which includes VonRepublic.club and Von Republic on Xbox One, which may be, from time to time, deployed in 3rd party games, applications or websites, whether as a guest or a registered user. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, Von Republic.
Von Republic is operated by Von Bismark Limited, an Irish company (number 507620) and we have our registered office at 18, the Telford Building, Hsq, Dublin 8.
You may use Von Republic only for lawful purposes. You may not use Von Republic:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate copy or re-sell any part of Von Republic in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Von Republic;
- any equipment or network on which Von Republic is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Von Republic; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on Von Republic, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- Photo Albums
- Social sharing facilities
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on Von Republic, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on Von Republic, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to Von Republic (contributions
), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in Ireland and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of Von Republic. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Von Republic.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to Von Republic.
- Issuing of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on Von Republic.